Help / FAQ
Some of the more common questions to help you.
If you don't find what you are looking for you can always contacts us.
Pretty much as long as its connected to tourism and/or public events and complies with our Terms and Conditions.
Listings advertised on VisitRevisit are categorised such that visitors to the site can easily find what they are looking for. The highest level categories are:
- Attractions - Things to see, includes, History and Heritage, Museums & Galleries, Family Attractions, Animals & Wildlife,
Science & Technology
- Activities - Things to do, includes, Water Centres, Golf, Laser Tag, Softplay Centre's, Arts and Crafts
Examples could include: Activity/Climbing Centers, Driving Range, Golf Courses, Bowling Centre, Horse Riding etc.
- Events - Part time, one-off or reoccuring events, includes Music, Comedy, Family, Local etc.
Any kind of event can be advertised here, from Glastonbury to your local car-boot sale or school fair.
- Amenities - The Amenities category is for businesses who want to advertise to attract potential customer's visiting their area.
Examples could include restuarant's, take away, gym's, even local parking.
This is best explained with a couple of examples:
- Weekly car boot sale
Create a listing for as long as you want (upto a maximum 12 months)
For the event dates, choose the same dates as the listing. In the Additional Information section for the Event dates, add explanation text such as:
"Every Sunday from 8am - 1pm"
- Christmas festival running for 3 weekends
Create a listing in advance for as long as your want (max 12 months). Remember to add your listing under the Christmas category!. For the event dates. Choose the very first and very last date of the festival. In the Additional Information section for the Event dates, add some text such as:
"Friday 2nd December - 9am to 5pm"
"Saturday 3rd December - 9am to 5pm" etc
This could be one of a couple of things:
- Amenities Amenities are shown as an "addition" to an attraction, activty or event, they are not included in the main search, but are shown under the "local amenities" tab of a listing.
- Events If your event is in the far future it will only be shown nearer the time (depending upon your search criteria).
If you still can't see your listing, we're here to help: contact us
Don't create a new listing for each year, instead renew the old listing and update the relevant information, this way your listing will retain past reviews and ratings.
Simply contact us and we'll update the information for you.
Search and view the listing and use the "Claim Listing" button
You can claim the ownership of a listing if it has not already been claimed by an authorised representative of the business.
In the event of a dispute, VisitRevisit will make a decision based on the evidence provided as to the rightful owner (an email from the business website is one of the best forms of evidence).
Owner challenge cases will be dealt with on an individual basis.
On the signin page, select the tab for "Forgot Password" and enter your email address. You will then receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password.
Providing us with your location will allow us to tell you about upcoming attractions and events in your area.
You don't have to be specific, you can just enter your town/city if you prefer.